We are the UK charity for children and adults with severe learning disabilities whose behaviour is described as challenging, and those who support them.
We are the charity for people with severe learning disabilities whose behaviour is described as challenging and those who care for them. We’re making a difference to the lives of children and adults across the UK through:
- information about challenging behaviour
- peer support for family carers and professionals
- supporting families by phone or email
- running workshops to reduce challenging behaviour
- speaking up for families nationally
Our vision is for anyone with severe learning disabilities who displays challenging behaviour to have the same life opportunities as everyone else.
We work to improve understanding of challenging behaviour, empower families with information and support, and help others to provide better services and more opportunities.