BASE is a national membership charity that promotes the model of Supported Employment and the delivery of high quality services.
Our purpose is to support, promote and develop the principles and provision of supported employment.
BASE aims to:
• Assist people with disabilities by encouraging the provision of support into employment.
• Endorse & promote quality standards in the delivery of Supported Employment.
• Nurture & encourage the setting up of new supported employment services.
• Promote the training of supported employment personnel throughout the UK.
• Provide regular, detailed information including an advisory & development service to association members.
• Liaise & negotiate with national and international government & non-government organisations to promote the aims of the Association.
To join BASE, visit www.base-uk.org