ASDAN is an education charity and awarding organisation whose curriculum programmes and qualifications transform life chances through learning.
Our courses are designed to tackle barriers to education including:
• special educational needs
• financial disadvantage
• low aspirations or limited opportunities for social mobility
• being, or having been, in care
• lack of confidence, self-esteem or motivation for learning
ASDAN programmes and qualifications address these barriers by:
• engaging young people – we are dedicated to active, relevant and accessible learning
• promoting progress and celebrating achievement
• inspiring creativity in young people’s learning lives
• building belief and resilience
• releasing young people’s potential so that they are a force for good
ASDAN courses are delivered by thousands of secondary schools, special schools, colleges, alternative education providers and youth organisations across the UK and in more than 30 countries and territories.