This is an intermediate level webinar aimed at SENCos in primary and secondary mainstream settings. Following this webinar, attendees will:
- Know how to talk to parents about DLD and where to refer them for support
- Know how to involve the child or young person with DLD and their parents in aspirational planning and person-centred reviews
- Be able to measure outcomes and impacts of intervention
- Know more detailed criteria about the diagnosis of DLD
- Have a clear provision map of differentiated responses for children with language difficulties (including DLD)
- Know how to identify and track children and young people’s progress in language and communication
Please book your place using this link.
You can find the introductory level webinar here.
Suitable for: SENCO