This is an intermediate level webinar aimed at senior leaders in primary and secondary mainstream settings. Following this webinar, attendees will:
- Understand the importance of evidence-based approaches when planning support
- Understand how to update school policies/development plans to include DLD
- Know about the impact of supporting DLD on attainment and mental health
- Know methods for tracking children and young people’s progress in language and communication
- Know how to raise awareness of DLD in your school
Please book your place using this link.
You can find the introductory level webinar here.
Suitable for: Assistant Head Teacher, Deputy Head Teacher, Head Teacher, Senior Leader