This is an intermediate level webinar aimed at secondary school teachers in mainstream settings. Following this webinar, attendees will:
- Know and be able to put into practice more detailed universal and targeted strategies for students with language difficulties – including those with DLD
- Understand some key strategies for differentiation for students with DLD
- Understand how to support advocacy and self-awareness in students with DLD
- Know how to make the most of specialist speech and language therapy support
- Know some key strategies to support a student with DLD with the transition to further education or the workforce
Please book your place on this event using this link.
You can find the introductory level webinar here.
Suitable for: Newly Qualified Teacher, Teacher