This is an intermediate level webinar aimed at primary school teachers in mainstream settings. Following this webinar, attendees will:
- Know and be able to put into practice more detailed universal and targeted strategies for students with language difficulties – including those with DLD
- Understand some key strategies for differentiation for students with DLD
- Understand how to support advocacy and self-awareness in students with DLD
- Know how to make the most of specialist speech and language therapy support
- Know some key strategies to support a student with DLD with the transition to secondary school
Please book your place on this event using this link.
You can find the introductory level webinar here.
Suitable for: Newly Qualified Teacher, Teacher