Dyslexia Guild Annual Summer Conference
We welcome all those with a professional interest in dyslexia and SpLD (you do not need to be a guild member but will receive a discounted rate if you are), including specialist teachers and assessors, psychologists, learning support tutors and assistants. Guild members enjoy a preferential rate and we welcome new members to our community from all settings. Our conference aims to provide a great opportunity to meet and network with dyslexia/SpLD specialists.
Dyslexia Guild Annual Summer Conference enables practitioners to hear expert views and examine current topical issues relating to literacy and dyslexia/SpLD in a warm and vibrant conference setting:
- Receive a discount on your place at the conference as a Guild member.
- Hear about research and current topics from our expert speakers
- Network with others from around the world of SpLD
- Visit our Dyslexia Action Shop
- Take time out of your busy schedule to learn and reflect
- Take home a certificate for your Continuing Professional Development (5 hours)
Conference programme and useful information
Our programme includes but is not limited to:
Keynote Speaker: Professor Clare Wood
Researcher in developmental and educational psychology,
Nottingham Trent University
Real Group Ltd
In 2004, three educational psychologists created us to make a real difference to young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND). Today, our group of companies share one mission: to use education to transform lives.Find out more about the Real Group Ltd See all Real Group Ltd documents on the gateway