Autism Education Trust Schools - Making Sense of Autism
This 90 minute training course is aimed at all staff who would benefit from a better understanding of autism, including lunchtime supervisors, governors, administration, teaching and support staff, as well as other professionals who have contact with school age pupils.
Ambitious about Autism
Ambitious about Autism is the national charity for children and young people, aged 0 – 25 years with autism and their families. Through TreeHouse School and Ambitious College we provide specialist education and support.
We work to improve the services available for children and young people and increase awareness and understanding of autism.
We offer a range of support and services for parents, carers and professionals, including:
• Training for parents, carers and professionals, developed and delivered by our specialist staff
• Autism Education Trust (‘AET’) training for professionals working in schools and post-16 settings
• Consultancy for educational services, including schools, colleges and local authorities
• Bespoke training for parents, parent groups, professionals and educational services
• Talk about Autism: our online community: www.talkaboutautism.org.uk
• Information and support online
• Family support seminars