Autism Education Trust schools - Leading Good Autism Practice
This one day training course is aimed at staff involved in supporting children with autism and those who may train or lead other staff in their setting. It goes further in depth into the psychological theories of autism and relates to teaching and learning and leading other staff or teams in the organisation. All delegates receive a Certificate of Attendance with possible further AET verification with the completion of an online portfolio, at a cost of £50.
Ambitious about Autism
Ambitious about Autism is the national charity for children and young people, aged 0 – 25 years with autism and their families. Through TreeHouse School and Ambitious College we provide specialist education and support.
We work to improve the services available for children and young people and increase awareness and understanding of autism.
We offer a range of support and services for parents, carers and professionals, including:
• Training for parents, carers and professionals, developed and delivered by our specialist staff
• Autism Education Trust (‘AET’) training for professionals working in schools and post-16 settings
• Consultancy for educational services, including schools, colleges and local authorities
• Bespoke training for parents, parent groups, professionals and educational services
• Talk about Autism: our online community: www.talkaboutautism.org.uk
• Information and support online
• Family support seminars