The Quality of SEND Provision
Best practice in this area includes:
- The school is appropriately staffed and resourced in order to ensure high quality provision and that pupils with SEND have their statutory needs met.
- Outside agency support is engaged appropriately and utilised effectively.
- The school has developed a holistic approach to SEND and provision is responsive to the needs, development and well-being of all pupils.
- The school has a high degree of expertise in SEND; it is aware of its strengths and areas for developing further.
- The school is outward facing and engages critically with developments in practice.