Disability Awareness for Children
Disability Action Alliance
The Disability Action Alliance is a cross sector network of organisations committed to making a difference to the lives of disabled people.
We achieve that by:
• Creating partnerships between disabled people’s organisations with organisations from the public, private and civil society sectors.
• Identifying issues at a local, regional and national level, and working together to design and deliver innovative solutions.
• Identifying, promoting and celebrating good practice.
The aims of the Disability Action Alliance are to:
• Support and encourage early intervention.
• Enable disabled people to have increased and informed choice and control.
• Promote inclusive communities, including changing attitudes and behaviours.