Addressing Reading Difficulties
CALL Scotland works with teachers, therapists and parents to help children and young people across Scotland to overcome disability and barriers to learning created by their environment, and to fulfil their potential. We've been around since 1983 working as a Research and Development centre as well as a working Service unit. Both elements are necessary and important - they inform, enrich and support each other.
Our mission is...
To provide pupils and families, local authorities and professionals with-
• Strategic Leadership
• Pupil Assessment and Support
• Professional Learning and Training
• Specialist Information and Expert Advice
• Assistive Technology Loans and Technical Support
• Knowledge Transfer, Research and Development.